Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yawn~ 是累的咯!
Super shag now. Slept at 4 am and wake up at 12 plus.

Let blog about BOSS'S 21th birthday. Is 5th time, We celebrate for her, except for last year.
Get ready and prepare around 4 plus, get out of the house and went to J8 to buy Hello Kitty balloon. Didn't expected to be SOOOO Big. Somemore I have to take that stupid balloon from Bishan to Orchard. I don't dare to take MRT, so in the end took bus to Orchard lor. >.<

Meet up with boss and went to far east to waste time as we need to wait for Bee to arrive. Shape my eyebrow. Like finally after so long, i went to trim it. Neat and nice. =) Change our venue to Marina Square, and i forgot that there is a road block due to NDP. Suck lor, have to walk from Raffles City to Marina Square. =.= Dinner was at Mr Curry, dessert at changing appetizer. Celebration at Esplanade.

Took lots of photos. Went home at 1 am, waited for NR6 for 15 minutes and the bus journey is sooooooo long. 45 minutes then reach my house. Suck! Luckily I got R&B songs to make me awake. =.=


Our group photo. After sooo long, finally we gather together. =)
More photos at Facebook.


Thanks to this balloon!

Thanks to the one who let me SLIM down, I am happy because I lose 3 to 5 kg! =) 5kg more to go~ Thanks for my parent to bring me to eat Wen Tong Ji today, because I am craving for it, but no one wants to accompany me. =(

I want to watch MOVIES!!!!! Anyone?

4 more months to my birthday, and i doubt i will be opening Chalet. After so many things happen, I really have no mood to thing about it now. So hope things will get better when time come.

I love my Girlfriends!!!!!
I love my Mum & Dad!!!!!
I love my "GAYS" & Ladies!!!!
I love my Buddy!!!

Ok, I got nothing to do and look back to my entries. -.- I really miss the days, the days when he treated me so good. But now, time won't go back anymore.

The things that I am thinking, it won't be happen on me. It won't come true too. Even thought is been a month but I still feel like everything happen on yesterday. I only can say, I miss you. That's all! No more hate, no more anger, no more love, no more tears. I only miss you. Hais~ But i am not going to do anything, so don't worry people. Missing a person, doesn't mean I have do action. As long as he is happy, everything is worth it. =)

If you feel that I am writing the same old thing over again and again, then just dont read it. Every post, I wrote it with my feelings so I can't remember did i wrote it before anot. Pls understand, I got a STM!

I miss you~ I miss you~ I miss you~