Friday, July 09, 2010

Working is stress up! But i didn't regret it, all i hope is to improve myself and don't make careless mistake anymore.

Everyone had date on friday, except for me. =0 LOL!


Saw someone's blog and she wrote: that loving someone so much, is not being noble to set him/her free, unless you haven given your all and every effort you put in is not working for the both of you. Have you already fight til the end to keep that someone you love so much by your side?
When you know the two of you are still in love with each other, but some circumstances seem to grey your vision of a blissful future, then think.. Have the both of you tried to salvage? Tried to solve?
OF course, if obviously the other party no longer loves you, and you have confirmed that fact from her/him, then leave but give your most sincere blessings. You know you will be appreciated.
Don't come blaming me telling me you fought so hard to keep that loved one by your side til the extent you used unscrupulous methods. I never agree on that.

I don't really know what the main reason that he wants to break with me, and I don't think is because he change his heart and that why he wants it. Whether we still be friend, is already up to him. Anyway I would like to say thanks to him because I lost a love but i gain love from my parents. Somehow this is my first time that I love my parents ALOT! I won't blog anything about him anymore because I don't know whether he will be reading it and I don't want people to hate him or what.

Although sometime I still can feel that he's at my side, but is was just a lie. Everywhere I go, Everything I do there, there will always something to link with him. Few days ago, I try to think to SMS, MSN and even email to him but I stop myself from doing it. Even I did, he also won't bother anything de. That's HIM! Heartless and cruel! HAHAHA~ Even his friends was shocked that he changed and I really hope he won't change to someone that is heartless and cruel. Is heart pain to see if you treat someone like what he did to me. I can be victim but no more next one, k?

Thanks for appearing my life since sec 1 and now we ended our relationship plus friendship too. All the best to your future! =)

Thanks to vanessa, who actually accompany the first 3 days. Because she think that I will do something stupid. Thanks buddy!
Thanks jk, xl and thai for seeing me cry like FUCK and console/meet me when I ask you all. =)
4 of you were the only one who saw me, how sad I am! If I didn't turn to you all, I might commit suicide because I don't know what to do when he ask for a break up. Thanks wg, rx and jy for toning session for the past 2 weeks, and all of you actually help me to go through the hardest period of time. Thanks to those who concern about me. =)

Got a new haircut and I shall put down everything behind. Make my life better! I want my license faster! And i want to buy SLR camera too! Those wishes that we couldn't do together, I shall do all by myself.


Pls laugh at me when you saw me!

PS: I AM FUCKING HUNGRY! Last meal was during lunch, and i AM LOSING WEIGHT AGAIN!