Monday, July 26, 2010

Random update

I don't know why i am freaking scare to get that instructor again! LOL~ Today's mood = Sianz TTM!

There is a couple in my Facebook, and they spam each other comments everyday. Whenever i saw, i will laugh at their comments. =.= Is mushy, sweet and LAME! Freaking funny can. That guy is super funny. =.= I not jealous or what, seeing people are in deeply in love with each other. Although I used to laugh and cursed but not longer now. And i got my retribution now for being dump by him. Maybe is the fate........

Keep thinking negative think and positive thing. Somehow wants to forget it but my mind just doesn't want to listen to my heart. What should i do? Two words to describe LIFE SUCKS!

I need another story

Something to get off my chest
My life gets kind of boring
Need something that I can confess

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that'll like those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away
This time
Don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics never jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away