Thursday, July 29, 2010

Time is helping me to get rid of those unhappy memories. Not only time and my beloved friends too! Helping me, staying at myside to help me go through the most unhappy times! Thanks people! I love u all!

Woooo~ tml is pay day! Fucking happy! Finally can go for shopping spree. The last time I had shopping was march. Super long ago. Hahaha. Need someone for date next week, somemore next weekend will be a long one because of national day. Shiok ttm!

I really getting excitied for genting trip on sep, although is not cmf yet but I really hope we can go this time.

I think I am really a stupid person. Thinking back the things that how he treat me, being used, being toture, being dump I don't even know at all. Or is just that I pretend not to know? And I can actually endure for so damn long! Hais! Just got to say to myself stupid, useless, foolish, and dumb!