Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ytd driving was fun. And I realise driving circuit is damn bored because only can drive till 1st gear nia. =.= Oh pls, next lesson, no more circuit!

There is a thing I want to blog, I am not talking about him. Why do girls can accompany a guy for 2 years time during his army life? Even they didn't 兵变, yet in the end girls get is only a "BREAK UP" for their BF. FUCK those guys, those guys have NO BALL at all and they are JERKS too! They will only RETRIBUTION!

Should I say I already get over it? I am scare. Once I say this words, then few days later I find myself crying again. And I only can say I am tired to cry for someone who doesn't treat me as friend or what.

If I have money, I will want to fly oversea and might not coming back here. Although is stupid thinking but I want to leave this place. Too many memories that can't be forgotten.

You can't fix me, I torn apart. I wanna run away from love, this time i have had enough! Shattered all pieces of parts! Never thought I'd fall so hard, I'm putting back together my hearts. I'm broken! I know it's gonna take some time, to finally realize.

PS: I hate guys had botak! FUCK THOSE GUYS! Fucking tico!!!!