Sunday, July 25, 2010

WTF! Having flu once i wake up, bad starting of the day. Parents went out for lunch and didn't wait for me to be wake up. =( Bad thing again. Had curry puff for lunch, shall wait for them to bring me out dinner. HAHAHAHAHA~

Today's weather is damn hot. Feel like making me to be tanned, anyone wants? =) *wink wink*

There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe
Somehow you will
You will when you believe

They don't always happen when you ask
And it's easy to give in to your fears
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see your way clear through the rain
A small, but still, resilient voice
Says help is very near

I believe it will happen again, but do miracles will appear? Seriously I really need miracles!