Thursday, July 01, 2010

10th

I still remember today is ur day appointment with dental. Somehow it just remind me of you, talking to me when u put on ur braces. And we couldn't quarrel because i will laugh at you, but now we really couldn't quarrel anymore le. Because you don't belong to me anymore. I miss the days with you.

I got a weird emotion now. Sometime feel ok, sometime emo. Really very randomly. Today is 1st day of the month, fuck this day. Sigh! I hate 1st day of the month because is our anniversary and now not consider anymore. FUCK 1st!

Forcing you to be someone you don't love anymore, will just only make both of us suffer. In the end, I still have to let you go no matter what. Letting you doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, is just that I want you to be happy. You must be happy with your life now, and i think you got into school you wanted. I know you will never talk to me again, and I did what you want. Stop smsing(contacting) you all this, and I did it. I didn't disturb your life anymore, you can just forget about me, Jane Yoong will never appear in your life anymore. If you want to delete me from FB, msn just do it bah. Since you don't really treasure our friendship, then just do it bah.

Just don't regret what you did, because life is so short. Like what you say, we cannot be qing ren but can be best friend. But what did you do? I treasure what i have now. No bf = freedom. I have lots lots lots of freedom. Although my life suck now, but i know will get better in time.

I not going to forget you because you were my first and true love.


I know i won't be having another relationship because there won't be anyone like me. Only you (dumb) will fall in love with me. =.= I mean it seriously.