Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random post!

Just don't give me back the feeling can!? I hate that feeling, make me feel so uncomfortable. PLS PLS PLS!!!!

Now is the season of break up period! Why do we girls have to suffer for guys who doesn't appreciate us? Never find a guy who is 大男人, cuz this kind of guys are the hardest one to fulfill whatever they want. SO JUST FUCK OFF FROM MY LIFE!

Is true about this - Why did i even bother when you are not making an effort.

Ok, I think I am going to learn Muay thai, since i got so much time plus nothing to do. What don't i just go and learn some skills. More research on it first.

Before that, anyone wants to go Genting on september? $88 for 3 days 2 night. Hopefully still got promotion till sep. I WANT TO GO! HAHAH, go le jiu dont come back anymore =.=

I want go suntan, I want to go holiday, I want to fix my CPU, I want to finish my driving, I want to get SLR camera, I want i want i want!! All i need is MONEY and ACCOMPANY! Anyone is willing to do for me? *wink wink* =)