Monday, July 05, 2010

Shall update my blog now.

Last friday, meet up with _____ and friends to go club. I not going to find guys or what, I just go there to enjoy and listen to the music. I like rebel and their songs are quite nice. =) Shall ask rx to go next time. muhahahaha~ Went home at 5.30 am, suppose i am the first one should i reach home but my house there road block so go bishan then hougang then my hse. And i pay extra $10, FUCK~

When i reach home, is already 6 am and i have to CDC to buy my PDL, so i didn't sleep but just rest awhile. Went to CDC about 8 plus, brought PDL and book my practical lesson. Then customer service person told me that there is a slot at 2.30pm and ask whether i would want to take, so i agree. Went home after that, waste time then leave house again to CDC to drive. WoooWooo, driving is fun. =0 Went home after that again, and went out at 10plus to meet them at tpy. FUCK, i went out of the house for 3 times. Waste my transport fees, and i didnt have a proper meal for the whole day. FUCK~

Ton till 7am and went home after that. Zombie of the day~ Slept and wake up around 3 plus, went out at 5 pm. Meet xian and boss for short shopping and dinner. =)

And today is monday blue, and FUCK my work. My job load is so huge today, fuck.. Super stress in the morning. Sigh~

I was thinking what if we saw each other on the streets, will u say "hi" or just walk away? I always tell me "Please dont care about his life anymore, JUST FUCK CARE!" But i couldn't do it all. The feeling is bad, I know why when i saw i felt so sad. Because you couldn't treat me like them. If you couldn't do it at all, then why the fuck you told me we can?

Shit, i am taking his words too serious.... nooooooonooooooooo..

I lost all my confident for everything, I don't know why. I need to get back but can i? Why my life still so fuck up? How could this happen to me? I made my mistake, I got no where to run. I need a brand new life, anyone willing to give me? LOL. =X