Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Woooo.. Went out with my dear.. Yah!! Went to eat sakea sushi for our lunch/dinner. I din beg him go out and he say "YES"!

Went to marina square to eat and brought our belated 8th month anni de present lor. =.=" I love the monkey. Today we have window shopping too. Never watch movie during our outings. =.=" I love this kind feeling but still spend money too.

He really dote me alot. hehe. I LOVE YOU!!!

Yup yup yup! Friday i maybe going to sentosa. Maybe only. Comfirm with you tomorrow lor. :)



He find himself cute and handsome on this pic.
but he reali look so cute lyk my baby taz.. :]



Same too this pic too.
But only have alittle bit of my face.. SOB SOB!!
He sell fish de lor.. *whack him*



I still love black and white photo after all.
I look so nice.......... BHB!!! -___-



Our present..
Cute hor???
The monkey is our child =.=""""""""

No comments: