Thursday, July 12, 2007

Today is not my day?? Hmm..my father was admitted to hospital. I don't know about the details yet. Hope he will be fine bah :)

Meet dear after school. Simple outing. Have his dinner. Went to carrefour to shop shop. Standard buy 2 ice moutain water and a bread. We so cute rite?? :)

On the way home, we have joy we have fun we have season in the sun.. Ya.. i know i am lame :) Saw a couple siting beside us. The guy was so tico lor. Keep touching the gal. Er xin. Black colour skin de people is so tico. :O haha.....



My dinner. His dessert.



We look so ke lian with tt bread :(



Don't fed mi le. I will SHY :D



Tomorrow finally is friday. Gonna spend my time with him in his house watching Bleach?? I must start my project as soon as possible le la. I going to fail. NOOOO.. i must get "A"

Maybe yesterday u scold me is right, in the first term my result is good, why shouldn't countiune to work harder, i might get GPA 4.0. Haiz. I AM SORRY. I still throw temper on you.. Sorry :((( But please don't quit school... PLEASE!!! I will try to listen to you..

No comments: