Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day out with clique.

Been a long time since going out with my clique. Miss them alot alot. Celebrate xinyi aka boss birthday. Brought her a bag and flowers. Picture will uploads once beeling send me :). Hmm..spend my day with boss, xian, beeling and yanling (around 8 plus she left).

Firstly went to marina square to have our lunch. Walk around and brought boss present. After that we waited for boss to come and meet us. Just hope that she love the present. But i love taking the flowers cause i never a flower before in my life *hint hint* :)).

Ok. Then we off to bugis to shop shop. Time pass so fast. Have our dinner at swensen. Only boss eating her dinner while the 3 of us eat fries. We are so patheic. But we have our favourite Earthquake. We look so idiot at the resturant. There was a indian guy serving us and we couldn't understand what he was toking cause he was from indian. =.=

Home sweet home after walking at bugis street. I started to do my project for my WPB. But there is still alot of things to do.

27-july: BFD exam
31-july: OFA excel exam
1-august: our 9th month anniversary
2-august: jaslyn birthday and my bf WCG match.

Next next coming week alot of activites :)))).

No comments: