Sunday, July 15, 2007

Reach home le. Just now went out with classmate. Have a fun day again :)

As usual, have lunch first. Then off for shopping. Window shopping. Simple outing. Didn't spend more than $10. Is a good thing. Needed to save money for next week. My schedue for next week is packed. =.= Monday to friday school. Saturday Wild Wild Wet. Sunday outing with clique.

Oh no.. i going to broke le. Ok. Anyway, today alot of things happen. Feeling to tired now. :( Trying to watch bleach. Yah.

Update some photos taken on monday.



Ba Sha Clan. JY shd be inside de.



I so extra. I try to squeeze inside. and i manage to do tt.



mi and xl.
we love black and white photo.



ok.. this pic i don't have comments. :)



still black and white after all.. haha


You are angry of me now. I don't know what i did too. I know you angry cause i went home late la. Maybe is my fault or wat. I am sorry. Just don't angry le la. :)))))) Hehe. Feeling so sad when you talked to me like this. Yah.. You are pek cek la. Haiz. Sorry. At least i reach home safety la. Anyway just hope you have enjoy yourself with your friends without me disturbing. I am sorry for playing your djmax without changing back the gear. SORRY!!!! :((((((((((((

No comments: