Sunday, July 29, 2007

Talking about yesterday. I went to hougang mall to mit my gf= xue lin, jing ye and jun kok. Suppose to go to tampines mall but ended up in hougang mall.

Anyway near my house too. They have dinner over there. When to gf house after that. We play pokercards till high. =.= Play o2jam, djamx.. and camp over there till 11 plus.

Have our supper. Went home after that :)..

29-07-07

I am bored at home. Nobody to talk to. Bf is out to work. Wanted to work but he don't allow :((. Sad :(((.

I accompany my mother to NTUC all this. Ok.. Haha. Change my friendster colour.
http://www.friendster.com/janee18

Took some photo at home



My last year birthday present from him.
Since he is not beside me, so she represent him...





Ok. No Black and white photo over here.
I MISS HIM BADLY!!!!!
Xin gu ni le.
Sorry again and again. :((((((((((((((((

No comments: