Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lost in the sky for 2 days.. =.=

I am back le. Actually is i don't have the chance to play computer. Suck. Sharing a modem with my sister's laptop.

6/07/07
First time went to ngee ann poly and i think i wouldn't be going there again. The place is so down grade lor. The movie was so bored. Even the food. Pizza is only a small piece. I didn't eat at all. I scared of the toilet too. Ok. I know i am useless. Hehe.

Have dinner or rather supper at my bf hse there. As all his friends just live in front of his block. 6 guys + me. Weird. They keep talking things which i don't understand at all. Just sit down there and look like idiot. Haha.

Have our supper took cab home. Luckily i live near. One of his friend live at bukit timah, was forced to join us for supper. haha.

07/07/07
Happy Live Earth Day!!!! Lame =.=

Suppose to go out with clique but due to morning was raining and beeling have stomach pain, boss not free, yanling out to batam, yanqi and stepfanie bf and rx is LOST!!! cannot contact her. Fine!!! Who care!!

Went out with my primary schoolmate. We went to toa payoh safar B Box. $8.90/person. Of cuz plus GST 10%, fruits and nuts. Is cheaper than KBox. $15 per person lor. Yah!!! Although the place suck but i enjoy it. :)

Have a long day after that.. Took photos alone :((



I love Black and White
My bf hate it cuz look lyk dead person.. =.=



She is siting beside me.. tt is my pri schoolmate friend.



The bus is empty.
Bored!~



How i wish i can live in that hotel.......

08-07-07
I was scolded for nothing by my father. I get so upset. I went to my bf's house to CRY!!! Haha. Ya.. i know i am lame but i just feel that he is too much le la. So unfair sia. But.... things happen le. haiz. Just don't care and think about happy things lor.

I notice that his family love to eat Wu Xiang. Today i ate 2 times already. Haha. Is was so mad.

Tomorrow starting school le. Bored!~

Lots of things to do.
1) Clear my project. OFA and WPB ( suppose to start during holiday but..)
2) Boss birthday
3) BFD test

Next holiday will be on September. Cheers.. Is my bf birthday.. Yah!!!!


Small messenge to dear: Hope we can stop QUARREL le. Hmm..starting school le. Please work hard for ur semster lor. Get gpa 4. Anyway my sis actually ask mi to pass the messnge to u.. Next time when we meet den i tell u bah.. hehe.. Jia you wor.. I know u reali love ur games alot, and this few days i keep scoldin u stupid words but i xi guan le lei.. haha. I will change la. I wun scold u tt much le. I PROMISE k??? U are not tt petty de la. U look so handsome dun be pretty la.. muhahaha.. Slp early and rest well. Muackz.. I love you qin ai de dear.. :)

No comments: