Thursday, July 26, 2007

STUCK!

I am stuck at chapter 5. Half way through. Didn't really study. I just revising.

Hope that tomorrow paper will be easy.

No confidence to pass. No confidence getting an "A"! Ok. I need to chiong now. :'(

P/S: I hate studying. Yuck!!



OK. I am posting some old pictures of you. Shit. I don't have new picture la. Hehe. :))



Emo sia.
SO CUTEEEEEE......




Ya this two pictures which you say u look good looking inside.
Ya la. Every picture u look good on in la. :)
Of coz la. U my only and only BF!!
No one is going to break our relationship.
You will always be mine :)
You dote me alot alot.
Just like i love you alot alot alot alot.
Nothing gonna change my love you.
I am always yours too.
Don't be sad about those unhappy things.
Everyone is glad that i found a nice guy.
Although first month u were so patheic but now.. NO!!
Understand how people change the view of you.
Maybe is long but is just only a small little part of my entry.
Smile always :)
Laugh always. :)
Love me more when u got nothing to do :)
I know you can do it.
so JUST DO IT!!!!!

No comments: