Monday, July 30, 2007

Black and White are back!! :)

I simply love black and white. (My bf gonna kill me when he see this)

Lalalalalalala.

Tomorrow having OFA excel test, which i didn't study at all. Just hoping to pass that all. Hehe.

Have our role play today, but we need to retake tomorrow, the teacher didn't heard what ruixian say and it wasn't our fault at all. Blame the teacher for no listening to us. DUH!

Early dismiss tomorrow and thursday??
Going to simei campus on wednesday??
Friday any plans??
Saturday out with clique??
Sunday staying at home??

This week i don't have any plan. Waiting for people to plan. Hehe :) will get my psp on September, which is so long and might no getting too.

I NEED A JOB.. ANY INTRO????

Is there everlasting love? I don't want to imagine anything happen to us. You say truth things out, i will try my best to change.

No comments: