Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ok. I should blog about what happen today. :)

We skip BFD lesson. It was first time that 13 of us didn't went to his lesson. I think he was so angry that he wanted to debar us.

Went back to simei to find my clique. Been years i last saw yanqi and stepfanie lor. Finally we went to took neoprints again. Alot of memories flash back. Sad!!! :( I LOVE YOU ALL..

But anyway hope everyone are doing well in their life now.

Meet my bf at bedok. Took same train with his friend. Went to cathy to watch movie but in the end sold out. He looked so sian. Have our dinner. Have a talk. We chat alot and he wanted to buy for me a psp so suddenly. Suppose to get my psp on november. Maybe next week. I am so excited... :))))))

Now then i know how much he doted me alot alot alot. I feel so sad when i spend your money and let u suffer alot. Haiz. Sorry!! Ya. I know you will angry when i always say about this thing again and again. But i really don't want you to suffer mah.. :(((((((



I willing to do whatever things for you.
I willing to listen to what you say.
I willing not to angry with you.
I willing to make you happy always.
I willing to suffer with you.
I will love you with all my hearts.
Sorry. :)

No comments: