Monday, August 02, 2010

YES! Finally my iphone got jailbreak. Thanks to xl's help. LOL!
The moment i saw my iphone successful jailbreak, my feeling was - FUCKING happy!
I jailbreak by myself. =D Prove that i am not noob. hahahahaha.
Life without jailbreak is suck!

Yesterday mj session was fun.
Kh, xl and jy came over to my house to play mj from 4pm till 9 plus.
Went down to have dinner and stupid jy suggest to continue play.
So went back to my house again, slack and chit chat while kh was doing his homework on my lappy.
Start playing from 12 am till 3 am.
And I won the last round. =D Thanks to KH!
Went to my room and sleep, while jy sleep on the floor, kh sleep on my sis bed, the poor xl was sleeping on the table.
Wake up 7 plus and off to work.
Nearly doze off while working.
Went home after work and saw xl's tweet about jailbreak is out.
Was doing since 7.30pm till now.
Suppose want to sleep after my dinner but....... shall sleep soon. *yawn*

I love jailbreak!