Monday, August 09, 2010

What a national day! LOL~

Let's blog what happen for my long weekends.
Saturday 070810
Meet up with xl, jk, wg and jy, went to Paragon to pass rx charger first.
Then took bus to PS, walked to Left foot shop, but saw a shoe i like yet don't have my size anymore. *suck thumb*
Back to PS and settle our dinner at Cafe Cartel, food was okay but services damn FUCK! Still have to pay service charge. WTF!
Took tickets and wait for our movie to start.
Watched The Last Airbender, storyline suck and is just the effect of the fighting is too awesome.
Took NR6 to my house here and slack till 6am in the morning.
HOME SWEET HOME!

Sunday 080810
Stay at home till 6pm and went out to have dinner with my parents.
Aftermath, my dad drop me at kallang MRT and i took cab to my colleague's friend house at tampines.
Play mj from 9pm till 2am.
Took cab home.
Slept at 3am.

Monday 090810
Is national day! Kinda of sucks.
Went out with my mum.
Brought 1 tee and 1 dress.
Went back home around 6 pm plus, and watch National Day with my dad and my bro.
Was saying about the army stuffs.
Is weird because last time he was the one who tell me about the army stuff but no longer now. =(
Brought KFC and wanted to get back home to see JY performance, but I missed it! FUCK!

I really really miss those life. Be it is happy or sad. If I have a wish, i hope everything could just stop there. I was so damn hoping to see u again. I don't know why too. I thought, i thought, i thought...Everything is just I thought, but do things will happen on me again? I doubt so. I can't see any futures in my life anymore. I can't see my fate too. I don't know this will take how long. Or is it because I don't have a new love and that why I keep thinking about him?

People will just think, why do i still all this shit thing again and again. I don't know why too. I just want to blog out my feelings that all. My life still damn FUCK up! Can't change to a better one. SIGH! Fuck!!!!!!!!!