Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am mad!
We are mad!
Seriously damn fucking mad!
Only those one was toning will know why. LOL~
I feel that toning session can make us understand better.
Because we can talk lots of heart to heart chat.
Yup, is great to have them as friends. =O
Love them TTM!

I feel I am really useless, seeing you have trouble I don't know how to help you.
Still remember that time, you were so concern about me and my relationship life and wanted to ask me out but i was so stubborn.
And now you have trouble, i couldn't help you at all.
I am really a useless friend.
Sigh~ Making you happy when we meet up that is only thing i can do.
But just sometime you ignore. -.-
I really don't wish to see you crying for work again.
Is really don't worth it. You are a person who can suffer toughness and smart, i believe you can find a job easily. Is just that whether you want to try anot. Every job is the same, but don't just see the money nia. You are still young, and you also need to enjoy your life too. This job make your life so fucked up, and you also miss out alot of fun with us too.
This is just a advice to you, and i know what you thinking of.
As a friend, I REALLY doesn't want to see you suffering for this job.
Just one last thing, make up your mind and just do it.

I got to say i HAD let go of the relationship.
So don't come ask me stupid question. LOL~
I admit that starting of the break up, I still think that he will come back to me one day. But I don't have the mindset now.
I really really doesn't think about him anymore.
Just like the video he post at FB, I think the words are true and i went to "like" it =.= Doesn't mean anything.
I open up my heart everything, seeing through everything......