Monday, August 23, 2010

Salt is a awesome movie, but i guess there is part 2. LOL
Just finished online. =)

Went out with my colleague on saturday.
And I brought alot of things that day.
Real shopping spree for me.
Shall do it every month. It bright up my day too~

I just wonder why there is someone who is so petty, talk without using brain, everyone need to listen to what that person say..whatever is it mean that person is just too way selfish.
I don't want to bother what she/he is thinking.
Just wish that person good luck for itself future.
Don't change = losing friend

Somehow i was happy/shock when she told me that person thing.
Yeah~ I think i am desperate for it.
HAHAHA, i admit it. I AM DESPERATE!

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I, don't wanna wake up from you
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Somebody pinch me, your loves to good to be true
My guilty pleasure I ain't goin no where
Baby long as you're here
I'll be floating on air cause you're my
You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare
Either way I, don't wanna wake up from you