Thursday, August 19, 2010

Everyday of my work, i will definitely talk about genting trip with my colleague. Not only that, will do research for it too. hahahaha~ That's my life during my work.

Let me think what should i blog about.
Life seem to be normal every single day.
I am looking forward to night cycling next week and my genting trip next month, hopefully this two outing can make it. =D
I wonder why that couple quarrel in FB? Is it so fun to let the whole world know they are quarreling. =.= Kinda of lame. Not a young couple too. LOL~ 他们开心就好!

Chose to keep quieter for something. =O Nvm, shall stick to my old plan.

This 2 days, was watching 2am leader video at youtube.
He entertain me alot.
The ways he dance, is so fucking funny. GO watch it if you want to laugh. =.=

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high