Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Was reading this while working

Here are some tips on what you should do in the early days of a breakup to let the healing begin.

1. Avoid him for at least a few weeks. Seeing your former flame can bring out emotions and may cause you do to or say something you will regret. - I don't have former flame. =.=

2. Talk about your feelings with close friends. Get everything out so you won’t hold it inside. Your friends may get sick of hearing you talk about the situation but you need to let out all your feelings and thoughts. - My friends are obviously sick and tired of hearing the same old thing. =.=
3. Cry if you want to. It’s OK to cry over a loss. Don’t hold back, let the tears roll, but do it in a safe and private place. - Safe? How safe?LOL. =.=

4. Let go of mementos. Put aside or give away anything that reminds you of the relationship. Hide them out of sight so he will be out of mind until you’re able to remember the relationship without longing for it. - I am just simply to lazy to do it. =.=

5. Focus on all the things about your ex that drove you crazy, turned you off, or you just found plain annoying. It’ll make you feel better to remember your former flame was not perfect and there are things you won’t really miss about him. - Yeah~ Alot of things!

6. Think about the mean, cruel or rude things your ex may have done in your relationship. Really give these things play in your memory. Remind yourself that somebody who truly cared for you would not have done such thoughtless things and tell yourself you’re better off without that kind of ego-crushing behaviour in your life. - YEAH! I totally agree!!

7. Maintain a strict no contact policy and stick with it. Don’t pass notes through friends. Don’t make any calls. Stay away from instant messaging or texting on your cell. Avoid all contact until you are totally and completely sure you no longer want to be with him. It’s the only way you can move on once and for all. - I already move on without him. =)

I think I am abit emotion about yesterday stuff.
After thinking for a day, I think that is none of my business.
Because I don't have the right to control his life plus if any girls want to throw herself on him, is already got nothing to do with me.
And I only care for him as a friend that's all. =D

Fuck my day! My hand got lots of small paper cut.