Saturday, August 14, 2010

Woolala~ Going out with usual gang again.
Is alright to meet up with same people every weekends.
Because i LOVE them! LOL!
And i not going to bother what they going say about my dressing all this.
Cuz they are GAYS after all. LOL~
Troublesome gays!!!!

Yesterday meet up with boss and rx after work, is a awesome outing too.
I love them TTM!
They make me life bright up.
I think is the first time we had MAC for dinner.
Sit there for like at least for 45 minutes, talk lame thing!
Yup, doing/talking lame things are always what we do.
Meeting up with them are the best!
And I realise a quarrel can the friendship more better and treasure.
Just like me and Boss! Although the quarrel are DAMN stupid, but luckily it didn't spoil our friendship. And make treasure this friendship more than last time.
友情万岁!!!!