Monday, August 30, 2010

Guess last week, I ton-ed too much and make me so tired.
Reached home at 6 am in the morning on sunday.
Slept and wake up at 12 plus.
Use computer, watch Hello baby. Damn funny show.
Out with my parents for breakfast/lunch/dinner at 3 plus.
Back home, help me dad to do something.
Off to bed at 6 pm.
Slept till 7am in the morning.
Was damn lazy to wake up.
Thought of switching on my laptop, but was too lazy to get up.
My Lazy Sunday. T_________T

I think everything is fated.

Why that show appear in tv and make remind me of my "last time" watching that show with him at his house? FUCK~
Forget it. Emo Guy. =.= LOL!

My colleague is really very irritating, keep pestering me to play mahjong.
I not that addicted yet.
Give me a life man! =)

I guess genting is a CONFIRM.
Wooooo~ I am really looking forward the day to arrive.
And I am excited to get my spectacle too.

I could use a dream or a genie or a wish to go back to a place much simpler than this