Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekends is over soon.
Friday went over to my bf house to slack.
Have dinner with his friends.
Slack his friend's house till 11.
Home sweet home.

Suppose to watch movie at satuarday night.
Due tooooo many problem.
Decided to skip it.
Change our plan to play mahjong at his house again.
Have macdonald for supper.
I won $0.40.
-____________________-
At least is money.
Stay over at his house again.
Breakfast/lunch together again. =.=
I love this kind of feeling.
Having lunch together.
HAHA.


I am a "hao ming de nv ren".
This is what all his friends say.
Is true bah.
Seeing all the present he gave me.
Never had less than $100.
Couple ring, necklace, mp4, DS, crumpler bag.......
I am such a failure.
What i have given him was less than $50.. :((((
At least i give him CARE and CONCERN.
I wanted to give him the best.

Still left 26 days.

No comments: