Monday, February 25, 2008

I didn't get the pictures of the durian cake.
The durian cake was soooo nice till his mother laugh at me.
LOL. *rubbing face*
Today wasn't my day too.
We quarrel almost the whole day.
After all, it was just a part of a thing we do. LOL
We order pizza hut for our breakfast/lunch/dinner.
Two of us finish the pizza.
I know why i am so fat nowadays.
Thank to my bf.
This is what he told me :
If i am mr pig then you are mrs pig.....
THANK LOR.




A large pizza = free 6 drumlets and garlic bread + 2o drumlets

Whole day was just watching tv.
Slacking that all.
Talking rubbish too.
LOL.
Suddenly i got want to take photos with him.
So we play around with our hp.
Looking back our photos.
Saying how skinny both of us was that time.
I didn't have much different but i know my face have become round le.
Someone say my bf have meat le.
Mean he get fatter le.
I agree with that.
But i am sure he will be skinny in 2 more weeks time.

The chalet will be on 2 feb.
Cycling is still going on ma?????



I was taking my photo yet he just fooling around with it. -_____-



Some photos before he hair cut soooonnnnn.



Acting cute.


I've fogotten how it started
Maybe it was because I had some sort of feeling for you
And suddenly, I realized that I already love you deeply, really quite easily

I don't mind love's dark heaven and earth
I can't choose between right and wrong
I have no regrets regarding the love

I've already followed that crazy person is me, oh...
I love you, I can't not love you baby
Say you love me too
I love you, I'll never be willing baby to lose you

I can't be happier, as long as we're together

Doing anything is okay, though this world is always changing
I'll use my most honest heart to let love become easy

I love you, I'll always be here
I'll always love you
I love you, oh yes I do
I'll never let go of the right to love you

If you ever have any troubles, oh no
Please stick to me, I'll listen; listen to me say I love you
Yes I do, I love you

No comments: