Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day at kbox

I meet boss and ruixian at city hall 12.30pm.
The one who reach last is rui xian.
Thank to her. I waited for 30 minutes.
Our journey was to Simei ite to collect certification and lunch over there too.
Suppose to have lunch with yan qi and beeling.
Due to the time we reach was already 1.30pm.
They have their lesson and we had our lunch session at cafe 1.
I miss the place over there.
So slack around till bee ling finish her test.
We took cab to kallang lesiure park.
Cost about $11.
Had kbox over there.
The room was very big.
We sing from 3 till 7.
Sad, happy, lame, funny.
All different kinds of songs.
The last singing lesson was on my 17th birthday.
Quite long ago le. -__________-
Didn't have a chance to sing k student.

Anyway the next outing will be next weekend.
Rui xian had belated valetine day presents for you all.
And i had to pass it to you next week. =.=
Please write down the things we going to do for the rest of year.




The forcus is not on my face.
Is what they do to me.



Emo me and beeling.
Shy rui xian



Me and bee.



See how rui xian was emotion.
After seeing us, she actually cry.
LOL.

No comments: