Saturday, February 02, 2008

HAPPY 15th MONTHS ANNIVERSARY!!!!

We celebrate with his friends.
It not the first time anyway.
It was his friend 19th birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway.

I get to have a close friendship with his friends.
That is a good news.
I used to be a shy girl de. -___-
I was very angry that actually my bf told me to meet them 6 pm at tpy interchange.
In order not to let them wait, i leave my house as early as i could.
In the end i waited for 30 minutes.
I WAS VERY ANGRY AT THAT TIME K..
Before i leave the house, i already scold by my mother.
Mood was change but on the way, i was ok.
Still the end the time i waited was making me pek cek.
We went to kallang for dinner.
A buffet korean "Da Zhan Jin".
Overall was quite nice.
Each person $16.80.
Have pool session after having dinner.
Saw huiyi at tpy.
HOME SWEET HOME.


STOP TAKING MY PHOTO.
He just a idiot boy... LOL



Can u figure out who is the odd one??



I was so shy when taking this photo.
-_________-



Playing pool with a pro style.

No comments: