Saturday, February 16, 2008

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE DAY.

I enjoy my valentine day with bf. HAHA.
He brought a crumpler bag for me. :)))
Actually is i requested, just to save the money of getting another ring.
Watch "Ah long Pte Ltd". Damn lame funny show.
Everyone gets to have flower on that day.
Which i think is just a waste of money.
Ya. Maybe to some people is romatic.
Another important event had just passed.
=.=.....Left 27 days.
I gonna to be loney. =.=
HAHA. I have chalet soon.



Ours valentine presents.



Take the gift and pass to each other. :)



Silly person pointing to the flower.



HAPPY VALENTINE DAY.



Say hello to my little rose.


How i wish that thing never start to happen.
But once it start, is difficult to end.
All damn fucking fake.
FUCK!~
Time can change one more time?
Is this my fate to be?


I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND..
Thank for the gift.
I will treasure like mad.
Don't worry. :))))

No comments: