Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Classmate

Went to school late as usual.
I thought everyone was there but kristine was the only one there.
I called up everyone, yet they still at home.
Disappointed.
And i have to suffer having lunch to kristine.
How can you all ps me with her???
IT WAS SO SUFFERING... LOL...
After school, we have a meeting session for our group at bus stop.
Was so funny.......... -________________-"
We ahead to vivo to mini celebrate for liting birthday.
Brought her a guess wallet.
Anyway just hope she like the gift too.
Had a photo session too.


Photobucket


How i wish singapore also got sell this guess wallet.....
If i buy online, i need to wait 2 months to receive this wallet.
What if the person cheat mine money.
$70 wallet.
I want it. :(((((



While waiting for kristine to try her clothes.



My bf's brother' 21st birthday durian cake.
I hope there are still one more slice for me...
LOL



Understand why i took this photo??
This is for you, kristine.
Hope you enjoy the day.........



Emo



Stop acting cute XL.



I look so "cute" in this picture.
Same height with xl.



The ladies.



Group photos. :))

No comments: