Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last day of chinese new year.
Happy Chinese valetine day.


Went to school as usual.
Late for class again.
My lesson was suppose to end at 5 pm.
But during 1 to 3 pm lesson was tooo bored.
I decided to go home and stop wasting my time over there.
As the teacher never teach anything or do anything in class.
So i headed to my bf's house.
Have lunch and dinner at his house.
My mum called me up and ask me what time go home.
Then i ask her why.
She say come home to "lau yu sheng".
So i reach home as soon as possible.
Reach home around 7.30.
I thought i was the late one.
In the end my sister and dad haven reach home yet.
So i start to do project.
I just edit the words nia.
HEHE.




Itsygo is what he say.
CUTE RIGHT??



Yesterday i ate ichigo...
LOL



"Lau yu sheng"
And the plate was so big can up to 20 people eat.
But my house only got 4 people eating.
My mum was a bit........

No comments: