Monday, February 11, 2008

HI EVERYONE. I AM BACK.

Did you enjoy your Chinese new year??
This year is the best ever CNY i have.
I celebrate with my family, relatives, friends of course my BF.


7 Feb 08
Da nian chu yi.
First day of CNY.
We went to my grandmother's brother and relatives.
Simple day.



Took picture with my sister.

8 Feb 08
Da nian chu er.
Today went to my mothers side de house.
Spent my whole day over there.
I played with my cousins.
Chit chat with them.



My 2 cousin and my niece.







My "malaysia" dog.



Me with them again.



The youngest child.



Dinner starting soon in 10 minutes time.



Foods have arrive le.



Ok. Everyone get your seat.



Finally dinner is ready.
Just imagaine that 2 people have to cook 20 over people foods.
We have nearly 30 peoples over there.
It was the first time we gather everyone to have dinner together.
In the past, kids will eat at living room and adults will sit together and eat.
I love this kind of feelings.
Everyone gather and have dinner together.

9 Feb 08
Da nian chu shan
We went to melaka to visit my youngest uncle.
The jounrey was long.
Traffic jam all the way.
It the last day to staying in malaysia.

XIONG JIA.



10 Feb 08
Went to meet my clique at city hall.
I am not the last one to reach.
HAHA.
I love going out with them.
There wasn't any worry or trouble over there.
True friends are just like this.
We love taking photos too.
Watch kung fu dunk.
OMG~!!
JAY CHOU SHI SHUAI DE LOR.




Take 1.



Take 2



Take 3.
Very funny. =.=



Taking photos is just like eating rice.
LOL.






My beloved bf with his cousin' child.

No comments: