Monday, October 11, 2010

What a day!
I don't know why my appetitze is getting better now.
Maybe I am happy? LOL!
I being eating alot sia. Getting my old weight soon! =.=
Need to stop eating now.

While I was working, i was surfing net.
And randomly I went to type "crystal jade steamboat", and saw lots of post.
Make me craving for it.
Free flow of XLB, is like OMG!!!!
No matter what, I WANT TO GO THERE AND EAT.
And didn't expected boss and bee is willing to go there with me. =)
YEAH~ Love you girls!!!!
Shall eat on friday.
If really nice, next week gathering shall bring them to go there and eat.
HAHAHAHA~

Jingye is coming back real soon.
Kinda of miss him.
I want to see his expression..
Can imagine now....hahahahaha

My home is so quiet nowadays.
Mum is at malaysia.
Youngest bro is NS.
Oldest bro don't know go where. Didn't saw him for 2 days already.
Sister staying at her Bf's house.
By the time I reach home everyday, my dad had already fall asleep.
AWW~~ SIAN!! =(((