Sunday, October 10, 2010

No voice weekend. =(
Friday
Was feeling sick but still can go out and ton. =.=
Meet up with girlfriends.
Is like so long that 4 of us gather together.
But guess we shall meet once every 2 weeks. Hopefully~
Time pass fast. Meet up for dinner and had to leave to meet those guys for night cycling.
By the time they reached pasir ris, all bicycles shop had close.
In the end, we slack at changi beach there.
LOL! Is another fun day.

Saturday
We agree to meet up to watch "the other guys" at cathay.

So we asked thai and xian to buy tickets while we 3 meet up later for dinner.
Slack at SOTA while waiting the "couple" to arrive.
Didn't expected things work out on them so fast.
Grats to them! Long lasting k?
Although when i saw them holding hands, I was shocked. O.o
Thought that i will feel jealous, sad or whatever, but i feel nothing.
I am glad that you two FINALLY get together.
The 2 friends once was my best, close and hanging out together de friend, and now they are together. Funny ar but happy. =D
Lan session aftermath.
Walked to clark quay to wait for first bus.
Home sweet home!


We!! 4 of us! Lame and iphone gang.


Finally rx is attached.
So 3 of you must be happy with your partner.
I feel like my 3 daughters are getting marry. =.=
Like what I always said: "要开心!"
Remember ok?
Although I am not a good friend, but if you guys need someone to accompany, just call me. =)
No matter what, I will be there for you guys.........

Enjoying my single-hood life now.
Because I am happy for what I have now.
There are lots of people really care for me.
Although they didn't show it out, but i know.
Thanks!! I feel very blessed already.
A simple SMS, also bright up my day. LOL! =D