Friday, October 15, 2010

Even i have MC for today, I still have to come to work. =.=
Because someone wanted to "harm" me.
FUCK MAN!

Forget it.
I think October is damn suay month for me.
Got throat infection plus vomit.
Whatever I eat, I vomit out everything.
Sigh!
What a day!

有些东西是失去以后才知道后悔
Suddenly I miss the days with him.
Don't know why too.
Miss the days when he love me so much.
Miss the days when he will bring me out.
Miss the days when he "act" cute infront of me.
Miss the days when we were buy meals together.
Miss the days when we were watching tv together.
Miss the days when he pamper me like a princess.
Miss the days when I throw temper at him, he will make me happy.
Seriously I MISS THE DAYS WITH HIM.
Sigh~
The best memories in my life that I will never forget.
I never know someone who actually love me so deepy before.
Is my fortune anyway.

2 more hours to go.
My stomach is killing me now.
My neck is pain.
AWW~~