Wednesday, October 06, 2010

MC for the day.
Guess my supervisor was pissed with me, tomorrow she will talk to me. =.=
Feel damn bad for my poor attendance.
Hais.

I went to read through my past entries again.
And realise everything is really happen too fast.
FUCK. Everything seem to be happen like yesterday.
Why? Is too damn fast.
But who going to care?
FUCK~
My life is really damn fucked up.
Things are just happen in my life again and again.
Is the fate that i have to suffer all this shit things.
But i will get over it soon, hopefully!
I still can't believe things are changing now.
Hais...

Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

Never really said too much
Afraid it wouldn’t be enough
Just try to keep my spirits up
When there’s no point in grieving
Doesn’t matter anyway
Words could never make me stay
Words will never take my place
When you know I’m leaving

What should I do?