Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thanks for yesterday night!
I think I am just making things worst.
But anyway I won't do it again.
What's the point? LOL!
I lost 2 BFF yet i am glad that I gain another one!

Thanks Junkok for being at myside when I needed someone. =D
But don't put anything else into it ok?
FUCK THE FEELING THING! LOL!
You should understand what i am talking about right?
I am touched for accompany me yesterday..all i can said is "rare!"
hahaha.. But thanks anyway.
It's good to dream but sometimes we can turn dream to reality.

Because of something, I nearly lose my job.
But lucky my supervisor is such a good person.
And now no matter what, I will be a good girl and go to work everyday.
Regardless how tired i am, I still have to drag myself to work.
Thanks for my 2 colleagues helped me to say alots of good words for me.
So touched for it.

I know that the things i expected, it won't happen.
But things that I don't expect, it happen.
So I rather not think anymore and live on with my life.
I still got lots of good friends around me.
What for? LOL!
Thanks people for listening to my rubbish this past few weeks.
Is really too much shits happening on me.
So wake me up when september ends, althought it had already ended.

Vanessa told me that last time I was a cheerful person until I had a BF.
I started to change.
Changed to a person who is very emotional.
Seldom meet up with them.
When got trouble then find them.
She still treat me as a very best friend no matter what.
I am touched to hear there because I treat her very nasty last time.
But thanks buddy!
Thanks to be myside too.

That's why I treasure every friendship I have now.
Because I know once you get into a relationship, you won't able to balance it UNLESS you are a pro.
I still believe it's hard. But I have to be understanding lah.

I going to date all my old "close" friends out soon.
Hopefully things will get better soon.
And memories will kept in my heart forever.
Thanks for the memories. =D

I keep writing alots of rubbish because i got NOTHING to do at work.
Surfing net to kill time. Sian~
I think I might be celebrating my birthday at home.
Mini-catering... Still considering.
Because I want someone to be there but i guess nobody want to see him and he won't turn up too.
I feel like I misses everyone.
Him, him and him. LOL!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 more hours to go..
I really got nothing to do at home.
Just wasting my time at work lor.
Sian sia.
Feel like sleeping now.
"Mj" girl told me alots of thing. And I kanna scolded by her. LOL!
But she really gave me alot of advices, some might be wrong but if i follow what she said, i won't make myself suffer.
Maybe boss, vann and kok words too.
I am sorry for my stubborn mindset.
Now I will listen to what you all told me. =D
Goodbye and Hello.