Monday, October 18, 2010

One more month to my birthday.
Suddenly feel so lazy for everything.......

Happening weekend siol. =)

Friday night went to hougang to find jk and wg for dinner.
Had majong session again.
And I won. =D

Saturday
Reached home at 4am.
Was awake by my brother because he want to use my computer itunes.
And ask me about iphone stuff.
While was helping him, he told me that my dad actually brought iphone too.
But he didn't want to use and intend to sell it.
So i asked my dad to give it to me since my 3GS got problem.
Hahaha~ In the end, i got it for free. =D
Was chatting with my brother about iphone stuff and helping him for 2 hours like this and he went out.
Aftermath, while i was jailbreaking my phone, my sis ask me to play majong with her and her bf.
So i played till 5 pm, and I won again. =D
They bring me out for dinner at Chomp Chomp.
Shiok TTM because I don't need to pay anything.
Reached home and played one round and meet kok and wg at my house nearby to go toa payoh to meet the lovely couple.
LOL~
Lucky everything went back to normal.
Really normal. Glad to see you guys happy. =D
That day was full of memories, i mean all the past memories just flash back to my mind again. LOL!
Slack at sky garden till 2am plus and was kanna screen by police.
Spoil our mood and went home aftermath. =.=
Reached home and helped my brother to jailbreak his phone till 4plus.

Sunday
Went out with boss and her BF.
Super lame couple.
Seriously they are very lame. O.o
Dinner was at Crystal Jade buffet located at PS.
We sat there for 3 hours. =.=
Talked lots of crappy stuffs.
But I learn something new again.
Thanks people for letting me know what is life. =)
Apart from them after that.
HOME SWEET HOME.