Saturday, September 08, 2007

Monday is my BFD exam. And i haven even started to study yet. Haiz. Tomorrow shall chiong my BFD le.

Yesterday went to meet my bf at dohby ghaut with his two friends, and went to aijisen. Long time never eat le. So happy. :) Then his friend went off after having lunch with us.

We ahead to suntec for short walk. We went to queue up for dount factory. Queue up about 15 mintues only. Took cab to his house and we ate the dount. Although the dount is quite nice but eat too much will sick. Haha.

At night went to have dinner downstair with his friends, and we to play pool at tpy. Crap over there. I am the only one who doesnt know how to play pool >.<. Hmm.. went home around 12 plus bah. I walk home de hor.. Prove that i am still brave. :P

PS: I really never saw it. I don't have the right to angry la. Haiz. Sorry.

No comments: