Saturday, September 15, 2007

Goodbye to my brother!
I shall see him in next 2 week times.
Tekong was so bored.
Wake up early in the morning and bored over there.
I only wanted to eat their food.
I still love air force food.
The food was good.
I don't know what if my bf get in.
I WILL CRY LIKE MAD!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hopefully i wouldn't.
Next wednesday is my bf's brother POP.
I wonder if i go again.
I will be mad.
The boredness gonna kill me.

Yesterday photo.
Needed 2 hours plus to finish sending the pictures to me.
XIN KU LE.. Baby!!
And i fell a sleep while he sending me.
I know he is good. >.<



We at party world



See them singing until damn high.
No comment sia.
First time went to party world with so many guys and yet
they are more high than my clique.
CLIQUE: we lose to them.



Bored bored de baby!



Chong qing steamboat.
Suck over there.
Service all cannot make it de.



Baby's birthday cake.



Candles on it.



He is blowing the candles.



See the ribbon over there.



He needed to use his mouth and remove it.
KE LIAN~!




Cutting cake 1



Cutting cake 2



see how enjoy they are.
I am lonely. :(



The cake cut until so ugly



Last of all..
GROUP PHOTOS!




We again. :))))

No comments: