Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Finally i have a chance to use computer. >.<

I shall update bah. Went to to school today just for OFA. Quite bo liao la. Anyway i have learnt something le. Hope tomorrow test i can do it. :)

My weekends: Saturday went to watch movie with my bf and his friends too.
Sunday: Stay at home the whole w/o doing anything. =.=

My weekend was so bored. I know.

This few month bah, we haven stop quarrelling over small matter. Hmm..relationship is so hard to handle. Sometime feel so good if i am single. But sometime i still feel xin fu beside him. Haiz. I also don't know we have so many many things to quarrel about. I already let him alot le. Finally understand why my sister will cry so easily le. I am the one too.

Cry easily. Angry easily. Haha. Attitude towards bf is different from friends. I also understand y he don't like my friends at all. Everything started on me. He cant see my effort but he can see my attitude. How i treat him all this. I wanted to give him a birthday present but i cant. Even my hp bill i still needed him to help me pay. People hear le of course will say good la. But i feel is different.

He dote me. He love me. But did we actually understand each of us??

I will be always be happy de, no matter what. Cry finish and forget everything. :)))

No comments: