Saturday, September 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!


Is over le. His birthday had past le. Fun outing and tired outing too. Wake up around 9, bath and off to meet my baby to book his theory test with his friend. And yet he let me waited for 30 minutes. =.=


A long day.
Party world
Steamboat
Birthday cake.
Bah bah bah bah.....
Anyway photos will be upload once i have the pictures.


Baby: Hope u have enjoy ur day today. I know they make u angry or what. But they didn mean to do it de la. Ok?? I love you!!!! Be happy!!! LALALALALALA!!!


Yesterday
Went out with xl and jy..
Haiz..
Long story..
Don't want to talk about it le..
Photo taken on yesterday!



See xl forever acting cute
=.=



Nice :)



I love this pooh bear
SO CUTEEEE!!!



Doraemon 1



Doraemon 2



Back to past life



We two went back to 20 years ago
=.=



Bye bye everyone!!!

No comments: