Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2nd day of working

Doing computer thing today.
I am thinking that are they just letting me do something stupid?
Or i just thinking too much..
Haiz.. Through the hours i keep thinkin and thinking.
Never mind. So words i shouldn't be written here.
Haiz.
Just put it in my heart bah.
I saw jing ye's blog.
You all took neoprint w/o my share.
SADDDDD!!! :(((
I work until kanna bully yet you all enjoying.
Lol.. Joking.
Anyway I thought it will be a easy job for me, but.........haiz.
12 October I shall be out of the place.
I will never gonna love this place.
It will only make me think too much.



How I wish I am a dog.
Dote by owner
Without any problem
Without any hate
Without any bully
Without any emotion.
Life will just goes go with a stab in my heart...

No comments: