Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3rd day of work

Today work I am quite happy.
Cause i work with my bf >.<
Anyway today we start to slack abit.
Lol. Ya I enjoy today working. :)
Although I jealous when my bf talk to her. =.=
Hopefully everyday can be like this bah.
Today after work went to Vivo City for dinner again.
As my mother went to hospital to visit my father.
After have our dinner, walk around.
Went to samsung shop.
Saw ultra slim 12.1mm phone.
I LOVE THAT PHONE!!
Really cool.
If end of this week getting my pay,
i going to buy!!
No regret for this phone!!!




Me and my baby in train



Towards vivo city.
He is wearing formal.



He look shuai in this pic.
And i look pretty too..
HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEE......

I love you!!!!
Today i enjoy alot alot alot..
Thank you!!
Muackz..

No comments: