Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thanks for reading my blog everyday. =) LOL! Is a sunday and I am stuck at home. Toning session ytd with rx, xl, jy, jk, tl and wg. But jk, tl and wg went home around 4 plus, so ended left 4 of us ton till 6 am in the morning. Was quite fun day because we had long time didn't gather together le. Plus all of us are single too. And they welcome me to join them "Single hood life" LOL. This is first thing that i wanted to do all along. =) We have heart to heart talk, somehow i have a stubborn mindset now. They advise me alot, is just that i don't want to do it. Sigh!

Like what u all say time can cure everything, i hope is true. Till now, he never left my mind before. Even i sleep, i will still dream of him. Wherever i go, i still think of him. Just a one word, I Miss You.

I am willing to suffer all this by myself. As long as you are happy, i am fine with it.
Because of me, you change your heart.
Because of me, you change to be heartless.
Because of me, you lost your freedom.
Because of me, you living in pain.
Because of me, you are not happy.

Me this kind of person, will never get into another relationship again le. Unless i can meet another person like you, but it will never gonna to happen to me de. I have u as a BF, is my fortune but for u is just a torture. I believe this 43 month of relationship, u were the one making me happy but i only brought u suffering. And now is my turn to give u happiness and i will suffer it. I say before, if i have another chance, i will still want to be with u. Is just that there won't be any chances anymore le.

If you get to be with that girl together, just treasure and treat her well. I believe that girl can bring you happiness and both of u will be happy.

Guess tonight, i cant sleep at all. Just told them that i dont have tears for him anymore but don't know why today..... Sigh, maybe i know something that hurt me.

A can of beer = my sleeping pills.