Monday, June 14, 2010

How can I don't be sensitive? Someone tell me what to do? Every minute and second, i keep thinking. Why everything are so coincident?

Actually what they said are right, I am just making myself suffering. Because I keep everything to myself and I bear all the pain to myself too. I don't want to trouble my friend just to listen to my unhappy relationship stuff. And I am not allow to complaint/say/talk about my feelings to him. That's why, I become so emo. =( Hais.

Yesterday I called someone for 1 hour, but that person didn't bother to answer. 52 miss call. =) In the end slept at 2 am plus and wake up 6 plus, yet i still late for work. I think i should copy my brother to break record for not sleeping for a week, but i going to break my record to sleep 6 hours everyday bah.

Sigh~ I can sacrifice my life for you, how about you?



PS: 大方一点啦,Jane~

Start playing game lo......... I only can be stalker and follow behind quietly. =)