Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ok, i not going to change my blog url or what. And all of you already know that we had broke up on monday. He chose to break up with me because mainly he say HE DOESN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE~ If this was the reason, he should have told me earlier but he chose to hurt me so painfully. And he also fall in love with a girl which he met at IT fair. Is like WTF! You are suppose to go there and work but u actually go there and fall in love? FUCKER! I damn trust u so much and i didn't do anything betray u, this is the fuck result i get from you.

You want me to let go u? U think is easy? I know u already let go of this r/s long time ago, u were so heartless that u were the one i know. I nv know that u were so heartless, heartless till was a pain to me. And now I only have to make myself drunk to forget about you, do you know how hurt i am?

If u want to break with me, u should do it clearly and straight forward. Still use sms to tell me, and i got so many question mark? If u told me when i was at home, i will cmf berserk. But u chose to tell me during when i am work, i cant even do a thing in proper. And whatever i do was all wrong. I was crying all the way when i went to meet them at hougang. You say a word "break", had already destroy my life, i lose all my directions, my dream had destroy. EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU, now i have to make myself suffer so that i can forget about you.

But what about you? Starting to msg her already? I think you actually meet up with her. You say you won't woo her, you say you guilty. Yet you still have the face to do all this to me? Even you say is not because of her, you will also break up with me. Ya, maybe yes....But you were the one is immature, you think carefully that we countiue also not use. you say break jiu break, nv thought of how i will felt?

On sunday, after i left ur house, I was so happily walking home, but in few hours later, u wan break jiu break lor. And i really didnt expect you 说了再见 才发现再也见不到. And that was the only time you say goodbye to me.

Actually you already plan everything le, if not the moment you ask, immediate you change ur status at FB, password all change? Do you actually have to be so rush? And now, whatever i do, where ever i go, u were just in my mind. But i doubt u wont feel sad or what. Because i didnt hurt you at all.

I still got alots of things that you promise to do with me. But u change ur heart, change to another person. u show ur true face out. U are not the jin han anymore.

011106 - 210610
Had ended