Saturday, June 26, 2010

Suddenly everyone is reading my blog. LOL, is because i being dump and everyone is reading the joke? Haha... Who care? =)

I am sick now, love sick and physical sick. Was thinking why the hell i will get flu? Crazy weather that make me sick. Plus heartbroken too. Shag lah~ =(

Today went to Ubi just for my ftt internal evaluation test, took cab there yet the stupid uncle doesn't know that place well. Fuck! $7 just for the fuck cab fare, took the test less than 20 minutes and left the place. Took 93 then 238 then 142. Kinda of stupid, and was hoping to see him nearby. but.....Sigh!

Eat medicine just now but later shall eat 2 more. FML now.

I think i am the world stupidest women bah, suffer for a long time but i can forgive what he did for me. Yup, hate person, i will rather forget what he done. My life turn upside down just for a word. Hais~